Kimpton Kawana Bay, located on the beautiful island of Grenada in the Caribbean, will be the newest 5-Star hotel by the internationally renowned resort operator, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, part of IHG® (Intercontinental Hotels Group), one of the world's leading boutique hotel operators.
Kimpton Kawana Bay is set to become one of the Caribbean’s leading hotels.
● Panoramic Sea Views
● Infinity Pool
● Fine Dining Restaurant
● Lounge Bar
● Roof-top Lounge
● Beach Bar
● Fitness Centre
● Luxurious Spa
● Water Sports Facilities
Grenada is the only country in the Caribbean, and one of only two in the world, with a citizenship programme that has an E2-Visa treaty with the USA. This means that Grenadian citizens are eligible to invest in a business in the USA and live there with their families.
• Apply through a real estate investment from only USD220,000
• Rated the top citizenship programme in the world in 2019
• Fast and efficient application process taking only 60-90 days
• Low Government fees
• No interview, education, language test or management experience is required
• No requirement to visit or live in Grenada
• Wide definition of family inclusion on a single application
• Grenada has a stable economy and is a safe place to invest
Apart from receiving one of the best passports in the Caribbean, this is your opportunity to own 5-star luxury real estate in the Caribbean. Purchasing at Kimpton Kawana Bay provides hassle-free title deeded ownership, a share of hotel revenue each year and no annual out of pocket fees.
The CBI program in Grenada is the one of the easiest ways of securing secondary citizenship. Not only is it efficient but also a fast and straightforward way to achieve your dreams of acquiring secondary citizenship.
Grenadian citizens are eligible to invest in a business in the USA and live there with their families.